Sunday, November 9, 2008

I just don't want to work at Walmart!

Time just seems to keep passing me by. I am waiting to here about a particular jewelry job and I am starting to get annoyed. I applied 2 weeks ago and I called twice about my application. They just said nicely that they have about 500 applications for all the different jobs that they are hiring for and someone will let me know after they have processed all the applications. ugh! what about I need a job now and I would like it to not be at Walmart please. Oh I am starting to get desperate as I dip into my savings fund. Time to apply for as many jobs as i can I guess. I just don't want to work at Walmart..... Oh yeah there is always Disney World duh! I'll just work there doing princess makeovers all day. Samantha got a princess makeover! I could do that just slap the kid with as much gritter as possible, add a fancy hair extension, and a tiara! *poof* done! and look how happy she is!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Don't worry a good job is in the works for you, I can feel it!OH and Chris says that the Christmas season is a great time to work at walmart (you get 20% off). Think of all the gifts you can buy me! J/K- want I really want is a fairy princess makeover! oh I also wanted to remind you that there is a bunch of shows you should apply for especially metalsmith exhibition in print. Its all about color this year!! miss you! talk to you soon

Stevie said...

A job is a job. Take what ever you can and the real one, the one you want will come. Keep positive. You knew this wasn't going to be easy, but I know you will come out on top.