Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Well I am pretty much settled in here. The apartment looks cute and feels like home. I am missing a studio. It just did not fit into the apartment. At first I was really bummed and started looking for studio spaces but I just could not find anything close or affordable. Now I have decided it's ok and I will just wait. I am only living here for a year and then we are planning on buying a house. I will just make sure that there is an excellent place for my studio. So for now this gives me time to read lots of books and do lots of research. To be perfectly honest, I think that it is better than jumping right in and not knowing what I am doing entirely. So I will just take a deep breath and move on with life. I will leave this post with a tranquil picture of Clearwater beach FL that my mom took.

No comments: