Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wow it's been too long


Posting again! I feel like I want a whole new blog, it's been so long! I have started to make a little work again and I will post pictures as soon as I can (computer problems.)
I put up a picture of my new bench. It's a mess which is the way I like it... Seriously I can't make anything unless it's a mess. I need lots of tools out and a thousand different materials to work with. Right now I am using Polymer clay and semi-precious gemstones. I really like what I am making. I am also doing a lot of experimenting with acrylic paint and resins. It's so much fun! Happy to have a studio again. I just bought a crock pot for my pickle and an ultrasonic. Hooray! for my studio! Oh yeah and I painted all my hammer handles, they are hot!
Hope you like the new look of my blog...... It just feels weird using the old one. I have two days off in a row so I will be working away. I will post again soon.

No comments: