Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jessica's boy!


yes!! Finally I have my little Dachshund puppy!! He is only 3 1/2 weeks old today so he is still with his mommy but I am SO excited and can not wait to see him. (Nov. 9th) We went to see the puppies yesterday and we just knew he was the one. (he was chewing on his brothers ear!) We are thinking about naming him Dale :) Oh gosh I am SO excited about my baby!! He also has one blue eye and one brown eye (the flash made his blue eye look funny) These are pictures from the breeder at Belfast kennels. She was a very sweet lady. Dale's bum is snuggled up to mom's chin in the picture with all his brothers and sisters. I will be updating his growth as she sends more pictures. :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I like the name Dale. When you get a second one you can name him Chip....or not

Stevie said...

You went to pick out puppies and you didn't tell me! He is so cute!!!

Jess said...

I know, I know it was a little spontaneous. I saw him and I had to go and see him. then when i saw him i had to have him haha! he is absolutely the cutest! see him with his mama! aww!