Friday, May 15, 2009

GatorLand!






Went to Gator Land today. It was amazing! The birds were everyplace! the trees and bushes were full of nesting birds! Which of course means eggs and chicks! It really is the most amazing place I have ever been. I love nature especially birds. I always want to touch everything as well. This place is the only place that I know of where I can get so close that I could touch the birds... I don't, even though I would love to see how they feel. I can get my face about 5 inches away, and the birds usually don't mind at all.
Today I took some pictures so I am posting a few of my favorites. I can't wait to go back. I bet the next time I go though all the chicks will be all grown up. they grow so fast!
I am calling this period in my life where I feel a little suck "research". It's just a time to look around get a ton of ideas and sketch them all in my book. Later I will have a plethora of material to look back at. I'm hoping for a book full of so many ideas that when the time comes and I do have a place to work I can just work!

No comments: