Monday, October 6, 2008

All moved... well sort of... but happy!


Yes this is all our stuff.... amazing how they packed it! they have stuff packed in sections and know where it is... our stuff is all in this part of the truck. The movers were unbelievable going up to the third floor and down and back up and down I don't even know how many times! quote from the mover (Barnard who did all the grunt work) "This says clothes on it but it feels like you left the bodies in them clothes!" humm it was kinda heavy wasn't it oops... the other mover aka Driver brought the couch up BY HIMSELF!!! We were all in the appartment and the driver came up the stairs with the couch on his back! the other mover banard said "Wooh wooh man let me take the other end for you." Driver: "oh it's ok I was shifting it in the truch and it felt light. I though I'll just bring this up." Unbeliveable! So now it is all here finaly! and life in boxes continues.
It is just lovely here high 80's and right now at night time it is 75. I love it here so much. Lizards everyware! (love em!) and I went out and bought a palm tree and a key lime tree for the lanai (porch) and it already has a lime and many more are comming i'm so excited. I took some pictures out the window of palm trees blowing in the wind and one is of the storm coming in. I will take a picture of my prized lime tomorrow.

No comments: