Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Little Hello

This is Jess and I am a jeweler living in Philly PA and moving to Florida in two weeks. I am soon to be known as a Floridian I suppose. It is an exciting time as my husband and I wade through the sea of boxes that make up our apartment. It is also a very scary time... Moving to a new area of the country basically alone no family to lean on and on top of that I have no job, in the sense that I would be working for another jeweler (as a slave). I have decided at the young age of 25 that it is time for me to become independent, and so I have been hard at work trying my best to create a website to showcase my jewelry works. http://www.jgjewelrydesign.com/ though as of now it is not really much of anything. so don't go clicking the link yet... If you are really itching to see what I can do http://www.oceanjewelrybyjess.com/ is old work that I did in and shortly after college. But be forewarned the new work is very very different. Give me a few more weeks and you will begin to see my new work and be able to purchase it as well. How exciting! Well wish me luck... I need all I can get and check that link again later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so happy you have finally joined the blog world! i'm so excited to see your new work! good luck with your move. miss you lots!